Just some stuff I’ve been doing/thinking:
- I still haven’t figured out what to sing for the American Idol producers in August. Please help! So far “Umbrella” is in the top running and somehow I don’t think I can pull that one off. 🙂 Remember that I only get 10 seconds to sing and it has to be acapella. Help!
- I’m reading a new book called Sex God by Rob Bell. I started it last night and so far it’s good. I’m bad at finishing nonfiction books. They usually get old or boring really fast for me.
- If you want to read a good nonfiction book, I’d recommend this book. I couldn’t put it down!
- I love reading, so pass any recommendations you have my way…
- Speaking of reading, we (meaning our staff) were challenged this morning in devotions to always be reading something and when we’re done, if it’s had an impact on us, to pass it on or buy a copy for someone else. You never know what someone is going through and what a book can do in someone’s life! Thanks Pat!
- I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow…FINALLY! I’m really embarassed to admit this, but it’s been a YEAR since my last hair cut. I’m serious. It’s expensive to get a hair cut and blow dry…like $45! I was going a couple times a year, but then I just got lazy and my hairdresser since 6th grade retired (!!!!), so I’ve been so picky about who I’m gonna go to. I finally picked someone and I’m so excited for tomorrow. Can you tell I’m not high maintenance? 🙂