Wow! I’ve never been tagged before! Thanks Jen!
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
- I was 14 and in 8th grade and dying to be in high school!
- Dating Andrew Strickland (and we are incredible friends now!)
- Ignoring the boys in our Sunday school class (I only wanted to go out with the older guys)
- I got a puppy! Our little Toby is still with us today!
- Surviving middle school
Five things on my to-do list today:
- Finish work (as you can tell, I am VERY busy today) 😉
- Blog about something interesting
- Eat at my parents’ for dinner
- Do laundry
- Clean the dishes/kitchen – wow all of those sound very intriguing…don’t you want to be me??
Snacks I enjoy:
- 100 calorie snack packs…I’m loving the Cheetos kind, but I’ll eat any of them.
- Chips and salsa from Chili’s – me too Jen! My fave
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Sell our condo and buy a house
- Pay off my husband’s school loans
- Pay off debt
- Give to church & Sheridan House
- Quit work and travel
Five of my bad habits:
- Biting my nails
- Procrastinating doing the laundry
- Eating more when I’m already full
- Um I can’t think of another one
Five places I have lived:
- North Miami Beach, FL (where I was born)
- Davie, FL (where I currently live)
- Birmingham, AL (for college)
- Lexington, KY (that was a short blip after we got married)
- Back in Davie, FL
Five jobs I’ve had:
- Pizza Hut (cashier & hostess…hated it)
- Dillard’s Department Store (I folded clothes all day and goofed off with all my friends who worked there)
- Center for Reclaiming America (internship in college, organization no longer exists)
- Hands On Originals (boring job but had a ton of fun!)
- Oasis Church (my current “real life” job that I love!)
Five (six, actually) people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
- Laura (asia & chocolate)
- Erin Dunne
- GUY MELTON!!
- Amber Cox