Joel and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary next month. The procrastinators that we are, we have no plans as of late. Of course we’ve been talking about what we should do for months now, but that hasn’t gotten us anywhere.
Here are the options we’ve discussed:
- Sanibel/Captiva (downside: we go there with my family every memorial day weekend. upside: i know every inch of that place which makes planning very easy).
- Key West (downside: not a lot to do and it takes FOREVER to get there. upside: we went last year for a work-related trip and had a blast but were only there 2 days and would love to see more).
- Disney (downside: well, i’m pregnant which means i can’t ride a lot of the fun rides. upside: disney is so diverse that we can find other things to do and joel has only been once.)
- 4 or 5-day cruise (downside: i’m not really feeling any of the destinations and we took a cruise for our honeymoon. upside: it really gets us far away from reality.
- NYC (downside: SUPER expensive. upside: joel’s never been but i have and there’s so much he needs to see!)
Those have been the main options. So…help. Where should we go? What should we do? Any new recommendations?