- Well my bro moved to Athens this week. I already miss him so much. I’m possibly planning a trip up there (it will be Sadie’s first road trip!) late January for a friend’s wedding nearby.
- Anyone tried my recipes yet? Let me know!
- I’m 25 weeks preggo today! Sadie is the size of a rutabaga. Have you ever seen one? Here’s what one looks like. She’s constantly kicking…I know I say that every time I update about her, but she really does kick A LOT! Soccer player?
- I’m going to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 tomorrow! I loved the first one and I’ve read all the books. If you’re a girl, grab your Mom or girlfriend(s) and see it together.
- I saw Mamma Mia! last weekend with my Mom to celebrate her birthday. That’s another definite “girlfriend” movie. My pastor saw it…pink panties with lace and all! Haha, not really…go read his post about it to see what he said.
- I forgot to mention that I have a new nephew! His name is Anson Charles and he is adorable…I just hate that he lives all the way in Louisville. Hopefully we’ll get to meet him soon and he can meet his cousin!
- I promise to post some pics soon of the nursery and my baby bump! Just gotta coordinate getting a camera.
- I’d love to get a new design for this blog…anybody wanna design me one? 🙂
- Have a great weekend!