Yes, I know I’ve been AWOL lately. I’m not gonna apologize because, well, this is my blog and I usually just update it whenever I’m inspired or have something to say! Here’s what’s been happening w/ me since we last spoke :):
- I’m 33 weeks pregnant now!
- The hubby and I went to an all-day childbirth training class last weekend at the hospital. It consisted of lots of breathing, relaxing, watching a birth of not only a baby but the placenta as well (!), a tour of the maternity ward, looking at beautiful babies just minutes old, and way more. It was a great experience. I hope I remember everything when the moment comes!
- I got to be in a TV commercial! My OB/GYN’s office called me at the last minute and needed me to be in a commercial for their office to play their “maternity patient”. I was super excited! While I waited for my big debut, I was in the waiting room for about an hour sitting around 5 doctors and listening them to talk about…medical stuff. I felt kinda dumb sitting around all of these professionals and it also felt a little surreal to listen to my own doctor talk like a normal person. I know this makes me sound even dumber but all he and I talk about are pregnancy-related things: is the baby moving? any pain? To hear him talk to his colleagues was just weird. Whatever. Back to the commercial. All I did was pretend to talk to one of the doctors in his office and rub my belly! It was really cool. If you live in Hollywood, Pembroke Pines or Miramar, keep a look out for me and record it if you can!!
- Along those lines, Sadie may have another opportunity to be in the spotlight. There’s a very small chance that she could play baby Jesus in a very large Christmas pageant in this area (I’ll let you all take your guesses as to what pageant that is!). We’ll see!
- Ok so the biggest news is that we went to my doctor and got a 4D ultrasound of our baby girl! You can see it below. Isn’t she precious? Every time I look at this picture, reality sinks in that we’re actually having a baby. It is the strangest feeling but amazing at the same time. I can’t wait to actually see her!
- I have a very big birthday coming up next week on Oct 9. Anyone care to take a guess what age I will be? I’m not happy about it!!!